Do you dread walking into your office because it's so chaotic and disorganized?
Is it driving you nuts not to be able to find things?
Are you craving simplicity and serenity but just can't get there?
You've come to the right place.
What I can do for you:
- Eliminate clutter and create strategies to keep it gone so you can have people over and feel good about it
- Unpack and organize after you move so your new house feels like home
- Organize every room in the house so you have only what you love and need and can easily find things
- Help you get more done by pinpointing where your time is going and supporting you to focus on the important stuff
- Create simple systems for tasks such as billing paying and mail sorting so you don’t pay late fees or get snowed under
- Work closely with you so you learn firsthand and get comfy making decisions, or work mostly on my own so you can be doing your own thing and give occasional input. I can be as hands-on or off as you need.
Who I’ve helped:
- Worked in a client’s home office decluttering and separating personal from business so she can easily focus on her work
- Helped a client get her life back on track after her mother’s death by gently supporting her to tackle projects she’d avoided
- Guided a client to develop healthy new habits so she gets more done and makes decisions more easily
- Helped a client reclaim her basement as an art studio and laundry center by purging and organizing storage
- Cleared out and sorted a garage that had been packed up for years and arranged for hauling away of junk
- Helped a client break out of clutter by coaching her to decide what to let go of and what to keep
- Set up a new, much smaller kitchen so the client could still cook efficiently and enjoyably
- Worked with a client to sort through her ailing mother’s apartment and make difficult decisions about her possessions.