This guide is about getting organized, sure, but it’s also about changing habits. Changing habits is simple, like the title says, but not necessarily easy.
The hard part is not learning a technique, because all the techniques I offer in the book are straightforward. The hard part is getting your mind around behaving in a different way than you did before. It’s noticing the little things you do that make it harder on yourself to get and stay organized.
What will you get out of this book?
- You’ll get more time. Time to spend the way you want to
- You’ll be in control of your environment
- Your life will be simpler
- You’ll save money. No more replacing lost items
- You’ll be prepared for the unexpected. Because it’s going to happen!
- You’ll experience zen-like calm because you can lay your hands on what you need, when you need it