It’s called 52 Simple Ways to Get Organized.
What exactly will you get out of it? Lots of creative, helpful and immediately useful tips, including:
- You’ll get more time. Time to spend the way you want to
- You’ll be in control of your environment
- Your life will be simpler
- You’ll save money. No more replacing lost items
- You’ll be prepared for the unexpected. Because it’s going to happen!
- You’ll experience zen-like calm because you can lay your hands on what you need, when you need it
If you use the tips in this guide regularly and make them part of your daily life, I guarantee you that your life will become organized and stay that way. Yeah, it’s a commitment, but you can go at your own pace and incorporate only the tips that work best for you.
In the first half of the guide, the tips are action oriented and in the second half, they’re are about your mindset. Thinking about your environment and how you interact with it is a huge part of organizing. Make sure you use tips from both sections. You can do it!
Check out some sample chapters here:
Here’s the link to buy the guide for $14.97.